FOR THE CONDUCT OF PROPOSED REFERENDUM
1. The referendum shall be conducted from 0800H to 1700H
from June 16, 2005 to August 15, 2005.
- All Retirement Fund members shall participate in the
referendum, both those presently employed with PAL and those outside PAL, except deceased members and those who have already
received their full and complete equity or retirement benefit.
- The Retirement Board Office will give each plan participant
an assigned Voter’s Identification Number (V.I.N.). All votes must have
the assigned V.I.N. for verification, or the ballot will be nullified and will not be counted.
- Voting shall be done through any of the following
a) By casting of paper ballots personally or by proxy. Proxies must be submitted to the ELECOM not later than June 07, 2005 for validation.
b) By email addressed to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or
c) By postal mail to be addressed to: PAL PILOTS’ RETIREMENT BOARD
Ground Floor, ALPAP Headquarters
Avenue, Pasay City 1300
Votes/ballots cast by email or by postal mail must be received by the ELECOM not later than August 15, 2005. Proxy voting by mail or email is not allowed.
- The voting through paper ballot will be done simultaneously
at the PAL and Retirement Board Office premises with both locations guarded by two ELECOM representatives (one from each side).
6. An e-mail address will be created for the purpose of the referendum, where e-mail
votes will come as a read-only file (if at all possible) to guard the sanctity of the ballot.
7. Canvassing of the paper ballot votes will be done at the Retirement Board Office
on August 16, 2005, to be witnessed by members of the ELECOM and other plan participants present.
8. Votes via mail and e-mail shall be opened upon receipt, validated by the ELECOM
and placed in a sealed envelop and will be canvassed on August 16, 2005 at the Retirement Board Office and shall be witnessed
by members of the ELECOM and other plan participants present.
9. The ELECOM representatives are:
the group outside of PAL:
a) Capt. Emilexander A. Jadie
b) Capt. Philipp P. Sta. Ana
the group of PAL:
a) Capt. Reynaldo C. Canlas
b) Capt. Abraham P. Manlulu
10. The option that will get the majority vote (50% of all participants + 1) shall be the manner by which the claims
shall be distributed. Seventy Five percent (75%) participation of all member
participants is necessary to make the referendum valid.